Friday, July 26, 2013

Self-Introduction

     Hi, my name is In-Kyung Bae. I am fourteen years old, a seventh grader. I might seem like an ordinary middle school student, but there are three things unique about me.
     First, I have a terrible eyesight, but I can't wear glasses. The doctor said glasses will not help me. But because I don't wear glasses, people think I have a good eyesight. One of the questions I get asked the most is, "but how come you don't wear any glasses?"
     Second unique thing about me is that I love to draw cartoons, but never finished any stories with cartoons. I love to draw out my stories with special characters, but get bored of drawing the same characters many times.
     Third, what do you think when you hear Shanghai and Taipei together? A lot of people don't see any connection between them. But there is a special connection between them-just for my family. I lived in both countries, for two years each. If I didn't live in Shanghai and Taipei, I wouldn't be In-Kyung as I am right now. Living in Shanghai and Taipei really helped me to think outside the box.
     These were three interesting things about me. As my first post, I hope you got to know a little bit about me.




1 comment:

  1. Thanks In-Kyung for sharing some unique aspects of yourself :) Look forward getting to know you and about your life in China and Taiwan.

    ReplyDelete