Friday, July 26, 2013

Goals

     Since I am at GLPS camp, I hope to achieve a few things.
     First, I want to learn to play golf and kendo. In order to achieve this goal, I will have to    attend all classes. In class, I will listen to the teacher's instructions carefully and practice hard.
     My second goal is to become more self-confident at expressing my thoughts and in presentations. When expressing my thoughts, I will have to not be shy and speak confidently, not speaking so quiet that people can't  hear me. When presenting a presentation, I will have to practice speaking in front of a crowd because I will get nervous when I do.    
     My third goal is to develop my teamwork skills. In order to achieve this goal, I will have to remember what a good teammate is, and try to be a good teammate myself. This will include listening to everyone's ideas and making the best decision-as a team.
     If I achieve these goals, I think I attained the whole purpose of GLPS camp-developing leadership , especially the second and the third goal. I hope to go home and proudly tell my parents that I learned a lot from this camp.



No comments:

Post a Comment